Press House – Palestine
Public Relations Officer
Press House – Palestine is an independent, non-profit media institution, that deals with issues relevant for media, freedom of opinion and supporting of independent media.
Press House - Palestine was founded in January 2013, at the initiative of a group of journalists and concerned people, who are interested in the Palestinian Journalism, in order to establish a free and independent media by adopting the approach of professionality and objectivity in the search for a more democratic society, that reflects a unique model of corporation and exchange with the various sectors of civil society.
Job title: Public Relations Officer.
Location: Gaza-Press House.
Job start date: as soon as possible.
Job type: full-time.
Requirements and skills
- BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Media or any related field.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in the Public Relations field and Media.
- Excellent experience in Journalistic Editing.
- Proficient in using "SEO" tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge in methods and mechanisms of publication.
- Experience in photography and documentation.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Ability to prepare reports and plans.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong typing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in using social media.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs in English to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: Public Relations Officer, no later than June 22, 2022, Wednesday until 03:00 pm.