MA’AN Development Center
Business Support Interns
Number of vacancies: 2
MA’AN is an independent Palestinian development and training institution established in January, 1989, and registered by law as a non-profit organization. The main office is located in Ramallah and the other branch offices are located in Gaza, and Jenin. MA’AN's work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the development of human resources for sustainable development, which incorporates values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
MA’AN Development Center is implementing the project “Enhancing Community Resilience in Bait Lahia” which is funded by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation “AECID” aiming at enhancing the resilience of the vulnerable communities of Bait Lahia by improving access to essential services, job creation, and gender equality. Applying a comprehensive approach, the project supports easing human suffering and restoring basic living conditions for the vulnerable people of Bait Lahia while sustaining and improving access to basic social services (WASH and GBV), agricultural production, and reliable livelihoods.
Under this context, Ma’an Hub for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is overseeing the “Economic Opportunities” component of the project in cooperation with the Future Development Commission" FDC" and is seeking two female interns in Bait Lahia area according to the following:
The main duties include:
- Following up and ensuring successful facilitation of project activities,
- Facilitating training and mentorship activities with the target audience,
- Following up on the project’s activities progress,
- Facilitate project meetings and follow-up with supported SMEs,
- Facilitate project communications, and other project-related activities as required.
- This internship is only open for recent female graduates, where the graduation year shall not be before 2019.
- Applicants should be residents of Bait Lahia area.
- A university degree in business administration, preferably with volunteering or professional experience,
- Strong communication skills (Arabic and English)- spoken and written, and strong reporting skills,
- Good knowledge of economic empowerment and entrepreneurship,
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV, Cover (in English) no later than August 04th, 2022 to: [email protected] indicating the position (Business Support Interns) in the subject line.