Gaza Community Mental Health Programme
Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Procurement Officer” within GCMHP’s projects according to the following requirements:
- Ensure all supplies and purchases implemented according to the accepted financial procedures and standards of GCMHP.
- Prepare all purchase requests and purchase orders requested for the projects and in cooperation with project coordinator and direct supervisor.
- Participate in the procurement committee work for price offers, bids and tenders.
- Prepare monthly reports of the procurement and monitor projects achievements.
- Preparation of all logistic work required for the projects’ procurement and in cooperation with direct supervisor.
- Ensuring all projects purchases are implemented in a timely manner and according to the rules and regulations of GCMHP.
- Ensure receiving of procurements of goods and services and ensure compliance with quantities and specification required and according to procedures.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation of both hard and soft copies of the projects purchasing documents.
- Maintain the recording of data in the procurement software available.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
- Other duties and tasks related to the projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor degree of Commerce or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Preferable to have high diploma or Master degree in project management.
- At least three years of proven experience in procurement filed and working with NGOs or INGOs.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic languages (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skill in both English & Arabic.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of office Software packages (MS Project, Excel, Access, Word…etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines of projects purchasing items.
- Contract Duration: One-year, probationary period three months.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates, experience certificates, personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, Street no. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00 pm on Thursday 15th September, 2022.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit-GCMHP