The Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs. PARC is seeking qualified Project Manager to accomplish the following:
- Make sure that the scope of the project is maintained in all phases and achieving planning.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Manage project staff
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for PARCs’ management, partners and donors
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis
- Overview and fine tune the project progress report.
- Produce high quality specialized reports.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
Qualifications: Relevant university degree; preferably a master degree in Business Administration, Project Management; international development.
- More than five years in direct project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
Language Requirements: Fluency in spoken and written both English & Arabic.
Duration: The contract will be one year contract with possibility to be extended.
Salary: The salary is competitive and commensurate with the qualifications
Interested candidates may please send their resume with cover letter not later than the 24 July, 2016 with the reference (Project Manager – Gaza) to [email protected]