The Agricultural Development Association-PARC
protection field worker's
The Agricultural Development Association (PARC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1983. Since its establishment, PARC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs.
The Médecins du Monde-France MdM-F and PARC have decided to enter in partnership to collaborate for the implementation of a project aiming to enable the direct victims of hazards to recover their lives with the least harm possible by give a support to a comprehensive humanitarian response for the emergency cases.
Scope of Work:
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the programs and projects manager, the protection field worker's main function are:
- To follow incidents alerts in ARA from different sources, cross-check information received and report cases to MdM protection officer
- To Fill out an assessment questionnaire designed to identify the challenges and needs
- To Mobilize community support and participate in the project’s activities
- To Maintain good working relations with various national and international partners and stakeholders
- To Support and participate in integration process, monitoring and follow up of supported cases and aid provision
- To fill the collected questionnaire data in the system on a daily basis.
- To report on a daily basis and provide updates about daily work
- To provide inputs to the advocacy efforts
- To contribute to improve the knowledge of the communities (especially in ARA) about existing and available services
- To assist in developing and updating regularly a mapping of the protection actors and services providers.
- To identify and link with CBOs in ARA and provide information about their services
- To work in close collaboration with protection field worker (PARC- UAWC)
- Must hold a bachelor degree in agriculture, social science, business administration;
- Preferably a graduated from the training course of " driving changing towards development and peace in the agricultural sector" implemented by PARC and funded by the government of Luxembourg, preferable last two years;
- Good knowledge in the Access restricted Area ARA;
- Good commands in writing reports;
- Good commands in English language,
- Good commands in MS office, windows applications;
- Ability to work with a team,
- Good commands to communicate with the farmers in ARA and fishermen.
- Ability to move in the field,
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to [email protected]
The most recent CV including 2 professional references.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email Protection field worker Deadline for submitting applications 9 Jan 2016, no later than 16:00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.