Save Youth Future Society
Save Youth Future Society (SYFS) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 2001.
SYFS work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the achievement of sustainable development, and which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
SYFS is desirous to recruit the following position:
Title: Skilling Coordinator
Place: Save Youth Future Society Office, Gaza
Starting date: As soon as possible
- Coordinating Leadership, Advocacy, media& skilling activities in cooperation with the relevant projects stakeholders and steering committees.
- Preparing Leadership, Advocacy, media& skilling activities action plan with a clear administrative and financial procedures
- Preparing cost estimation and activities budget.
- Supervising the implementation of the projects activities by service providers, suppliers, partners, trainers, and mentors.
- Covering all programs internal and external communication activities, media production, photos, videos and success stories.
- Make sure that steering committees and donors’ requirement in terms of Leadership, Advocacy, media& skilling implementation and reporting and other quality and timeliness are fully met.
- Keeping track records of all projects documents and documenting all projects stages through reporting, case studies and success stories.
- Preparing regular progress reports on the projects as requested by the steering committees and donors’ requirement.
- Managing a team of volunteers including motivating and inspiring them to be involved in projects.
- Perform any other tasks required by management.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related field.
- Three years of professional experience in project management, preferably with experience in working with NGO's in youth's leadership and advocacy field.
- Professional level in photography and videography, and using social media.
- Professional level in both Arabic & English language skills.
- Advanced management capacity.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to [email protected]
- Cover Letter (ca. 200 words)
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
- Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g Skilling Coordinator
- Deadline for submitting applications 04/02/2016, no later than 04:00 p.m.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please