AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA)
AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
- Ability to lead formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programs and projects, mobilize resources.
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting.
- Solid knowledge in financial resources and human resources management, contract, asset and procurement, information and communication technology and general administration.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrate openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
- Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure.
- Maturity and confidence in dealing with senior and high-ranking members of national and international institutions, government and non-government.
- Excellent ability to network and build relations with stakeholders.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
- Ability to planning and problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft office Application (Work, Excel, Power Point, etc).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project activities with partners.
- Oversee and manage day to day implementation of project activities day including staff, budget, coordination with stakeholders, risk management, follow-up and reporting of deadlines for activities in cooperation with project staff, as per set in the action plan.
- Manage the processes related to the assessment, planning, implementation, and follow up activities.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, including organizing and facilitating meetings.
- Develop a detailed action plan for project implementation, and following up on implementation with stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly progress and financial reports to brief the programs manager and project team on the progress made and, on any delays, or issues that might appear during the implementation.
- Prepare progress and final reports that will be sent to the Donor.
- Support the financial transaction of the project activities and support the preparation of financial reports in coordination with the financial department that will be submitted to the donor.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project consultant /experts and ensure proper delivery of technical services and submission of technical and other reports.
- Contribute to the planning, preparations, and undertaking of various procurement activities. [where relevant]
- Ensure efficient internal monitoring of the project, and compliance with funder’s requirements.
- Collect and maintain accurate and up-to-date information on all activities and results.
- Supervise the visibility, publication and media products within the project.
- Perform any other work entrusted to her by the Executive Director.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in project management, engineering, social science or any related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in NGOs.
- Proven experience in coordinating projects preferably related to women issues and humanitarian context.
- Working experience in community development projects.
- Working experience in fundraising and proposal writing.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic and communication skills.
- Type of Contract: Limited Duration Contract
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the Exam and then the interview.
- If there is any inconsistent information between the application and the CV, the application will be canceled.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- AISHA supports gender equality and encourage qualified females to apply for the vacancy.
How to Apply:
For those who are interested in applying. Please fill the application from here Apply Now no later than 23/10/2022.