The Culture and Free Thought Association
The Culture and Free Thought Association “CFTA” was established in 1991 as an independent organization playing a leading role in developing a Palestinian civil society that is based on promoting the rights of children, youth and women in the Gaza Strip. CFTA is a development non-governmental organization which, in emergency situations, also provides humanitarian assistance.
CFTA is currently seeking a coordinator to work at CFTA
Location: CFTA -WHC center -AL Bureij
No. of opportunities: 1
Contract duration: 9 months full time "3 moth trial period"
Start date: Feb, 2023
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing an action plan that defines the implemented and financial programmers, disbursement mechanisms, performance indicators and work mechanisms for the assigned tasks.
- Follow up the implementation of the plan and supervise its progress to achieve the desired goals through a clear follow-up and evaluation plan.
- Conducting field visits to follow up the implementation of activities and work progress with high quality.
- Coordination with the relevant authorities, whether civil or governmental, in the interest of implementing the action plan
- Technical, administrative and financial follow-up of the work plan according to the contracts signed and the regulations and laws in force and in full coordination with the relevant authorities.
- Attending all work-related meetings duly
- Coordination and follow-up with partners and networks, according to a mandate of CFTA, and to ensure that information is shared in a professional manner to the concerned parties professionally with high transparency in accordance with the rules.
- Verifying the availability of equipment and tools necessary to implement the project's activities.
- Preparing the necessary periodic reports, in both Arabic and English
- Fully responsible for archiving all papers, documents and reports related to the project, both in paper and electronic forms.
- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree in one of the disciplines such as: management, health, pharmacy, of related disciplines.
- Perfect proficiency in the English language (writing and speaking).
- At least 2 years of experience working with NGOs and the local community.
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating advocacy and networking interventions and gender-based violence issues.
- Experience in writing administrative and financial reports.
- Enjoy the skill of using the computer and its programs.
- Have a flexible, innovative personality, and the ability to solve work problems.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, and the spirit of volunteer work
- CFTA encourages people with disabilities who have the competence to apply
Those interested people are asked to fill out the application via the following link: