Palestinian NGOs Network (PNGO)
Inspirator - Gaza
Background on PNGO:
PNGO is a coordination body for the NGO sector in Palestine with the purpose of strengthening the Palestinian civil society and contributing to the establishment of the Palestinian state based on the principles of democracy, social justice, rule of law, tolerance, and respect of human rights. PNGO announces the following vacancy for its office in Gaza.
Position Title: Inspirator
Reporting To: PNGO Director
Duration: 10 months
Contract Type: Full time
The Palestinian Non-Governmental Organizations Network (PNGO) in Gaza Strip is looking to hire an inspirator for the Global Humanitarian Program. The program is implemented by The Palestinian Non-Governmental organizations (PNGO) in partnership with Action Aid Palestine funded by DANIDA and targets young people, especially young women living in crises.
The successful candidate for this position will be contracted for ten months.
He/she will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure all activities are implemented according to the action plan.
- Produce progress reports, and any update on each activity, achievements, and constraints faced, and produce final reports.
- Coordinate with the PNGO's different sectors, humanitarian clusters, partners, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure better management and effective implementation of the working plan.
- Maintain project excellence and quality standards in a manner that is consistent with the organization’s guiding principles, mission, and vision.
- Organize all related logistical arrangements for the planned activities with partners.
- Provide support related to youth-led advocacy initiatives to local youth groups.
- Provide support to the youth groups within areas of advocacy campaigns, Advocacy, Governance, Leadership, Youth Initiatives, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, social science, Development Studies, or Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a multi-culture working environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to design and lead creative youth activities.
- Excellent mobilization and organizing skills.
- Very good awareness of the Palestinian context.
- Very good advocacy and campaigning skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision and stay on task.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply by Filling the JOB Application then sending a CV with Cover Letter in English to [email protected] no later than Thursday 23nd of March 2023 at 12:00PM
PNGO is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages women to apply for all positions.
PNGO respects the humanitarian principle of "Do no harm" and ensures child and women safety and security as a primary consideration.
PNGO practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment, or any type of violence.
Only those who are short-listed will be notified: www.pngoportal.org