Norwegian People's Aid (NPA)
Consultancy Services for Conducting Baseline and End line Survey
Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) is the humanitarian organization of the Norwegian labour movement. In its work, NPA is guided by the values of national and international solidarity, human dignity, freedom and equality.
NPA is a Norwegian non-governmental organization that works in humanitarian relief and long-term development in many countries across the globe. NPA has worked actively in Palestine since 1987 and opened its local office in Gaza in 1996.
In the oPt NPA cooperates with local organizations in development and emergency relief in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
NPA is currently implementing “Improving Resilience and Protection for Vulnerable Communities in Palestine”. The project specifically aims to support vulnerable population in area C of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to be able to meet their needs with regard to food security, community resilience.
NPA seeks a consulting firm/team to conduct both a Baseline and End line study, under the project in both Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Both studies will be used as a measurement to monitor the project progress against the set indicators over the course of the project implementation, and to provide information to complement the monitoring and evaluation framework from which the project’s impact can be accurately assessed upon project completion.
To enable Bidders to submit Quotes, please find below the requirements and instructions:
- The consultancy firm/team shall submit a detailed proposal (in English), the proposal shall reflect the qualitative and quantitative methodology, tools and analysis plan in detail. The proposal shall be divided into two parts, i.e. technical and financial.
- Financial part of the proposal shall describe the estimated cost for the assessment in detail. The applicant shall provide a detailed budget in US dollars including VAT.
- Applications will only be accepted from companies. Applications from individuals will not be accepted.
- Bidders interested to apply must be fluent in both Arabic and English.
- NPA reserves the right to reject all bids and to decide not to pursue this procurement. NPA is not obliged to procure the lowest price offer when the lowest price does not offer the best overall value, all other factors considered.
Interested companies should send an email to: [email protected] in order to receive a copy of the TOR, starting from Sunday 21/01/2018 until Thursday 25/01/2018.
Please submit your complete offer to [email protected] no later than Sunday, January
28th at 11:59 pm.
The applicants shall address questions to:
Email: [email protected], Phone: +972 (0)8 262 8770/2
Office address: 2nd floor, Beirut Tower, Rasheed Street. Rimal, Gaza, Palestine.