Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA)
Request for Mid-term Review offers
Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA) is a Norwegian Non-Governmental Organization working internationally with Development and humanitarian programs in approximately 45 countries around the world including the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt). Internationally, NPA development work mirrors two main strategic areas: fair distribution of power and resources and life protection and health. As NPA values people own initiatives and agendas, its cooperating partners are the main responsible for implementing programs and projects.
NPA has been operating in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt) for more than 20 years with two main programmes; the Development Programme and the Humanitarian Programme. In oPt NPA, cooperates with local organizations in development and emergency relief in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
NPA is seeking technical and financial offers for conducting Mid-term Review/Evaluation of NPA development programme in Palestine - “Civil Society - Partnership for Democratic Development”.
To enable Bidders to submit Quotes, please find below the requirements and instructions:
Interested companies should submit the bidding proposal containing the following:
- Company profile
- Past performance in similar areas with at least 2 references.
- The evaluator should be skilled in conducting evaluations and reviews. The consultant must have substantive understanding of issues related to people organising and mobilising, political and governance challenges, and access and control of resources. Knowledge of project management and implementation is critical for this assignment. The evaluator should demonstrate ethical consideration including respectful attitude towards NPA partners and their constituency. In addition, the team should have extensive Knowledge about the context in Palestine and the civil society/social movement’s rules and ways of organizing and mobilizing people.
- The consultant should have proven experiences of previous assignments with development analysis, Results-based frameworks, systems and indicator development, evaluations and reviews of similar nature as well as engaging communities using participatory methodologies.
- A technical proposal: The proposal shall reflect the qualitative and quantitative methodology, tools and action plan in detail.
- A financial proposal shall describe the estimated cost for the assessment in detail. The financial proposal should break down the cost of the various items. Prices including VAT should be in USD and must be valid 90 days after the submission date.
- Bidders are responsible for ensuring that their offers are received in accordance with the instructions stated herein. NPA cannot guarantee that late offers will be considered.
- Applications will only be accepted from companies. Applications from individuals will not be accepted expect if are able to provide VAT invoices.
- NPA reserves the right to reject all bids and to decide not to pursue this assignment. NPA is not obliged to procure the lowest price offer when the lowest price does not offer the best overall value, all other factors considered.
- Interested companies should send an email to: [email protected] in order to receive a copy of the TOR, with the email subject: NPA Palestine Mid-term Review
- Please submit your complete offer no later than Wednesday, 12th of September, 2018, at 11:59 pm UTC.