Assistant Project Coordinator
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting the project coordinator in implementing the project work plan to meet the project objectives.
- Providing administrative support to project managers, including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and preparing reports
- Conduct field visits to clubs to monitor work.
- Follow up implementing of activities with partners through trainings, meetings, workshops, campaigns, open days and other project activities.
- Organize meetings, workshops, and trainings as requested.
- Participation of the project coordinator in the effective coordination of project activities in line with the various components of the project, and with the relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up the implementation of workshops for children in partnership with various partners.
- Commitment to attend all trainings and meetings related to the project and submit reports to project coordinator.
- Preparing all administrative papers and weekly plans for the team and handing them over to the supervisor.
- Follow up on project financial statement, payments and financial reports with the participation of the project and finance officer.
- Participate in procurement in terms of planning, commissions and reports.
- Maintain effectively project participant’s database and produce reader-friendly presentations.
- Participate in feeding the project reports, sharing field challenges, complaints, success & best practices.
- Maintain efficient project documentation and archiving system of project.
- Assisting in preparing the success stories, case studies and media coverage.
- Support the implementation of MEAL activities in coordination with the MEAL Coordinator at WEFAQ.
- Carrying out any other works assigned to him/her related to the project activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Development or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in projects, coordination and field work with NGOs or INGOs.
- It is preferred that the applicant be familiar with the laws related to women's issues, gender concepts, and child protection.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good writing and communication skills in English are an asset.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
سيتم استبعاد الطلبات التي لا تتوفر فيها الشروط المطلوبة.
سيتم استدعاء قائمة ممن تتوافر لديهم المؤهلات المطلوبة للمقابلات.
يبدأ التقدم للوظيفة من يوم الثلاثاء الموافق 21/2/2023 حتى نهاية دوام يوم الاحد الموافق: 26/2/2023 الساعة 2:30 مساءً.
لاستكمال التقدم للوظيفة: ضرورة تعبئة طلب التسجيل في الوظيفة
للاستفسار يرجى الاتصال على أرقام التواصل الخاصة بالجمعية : هاتف / 2131366 جوال / 0599155657