Gaza Community Mental Health Programme
Announcement for Consultancy Service
For Internal Auditor for the year 2017
Gaza Community Mental Health Programme-GCMHP is a non- governmental non-profit organization, established in 1990 and one of the leading organizations in Palestine in the field of specialized community mental health and psychosocial service, it also provides training and capacity building activities & research work. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, adolescents, women, families and victims of human rights violation. Moreover, it contributes to enhancing the effectiveness of staff of community institutions and governmental organizations in the Gaza Strip in providing and dealing with mental health and psychosocial issues based on its unique position in the Gazan context that is both acknowledged and respected as a reference and a benchmark.
GCMHP is seeking a highly qualified consultant team/firm for the consultancy service of Internal Audit for the year 2017 preferred to be internationally recognized and well known auditing team/firms with a registered office in Palestine for the purpose to assist GCMHP’s management in carrying out its responsibilities of maintaining comprehensive system of internal control and in accordance to the international auditing regulation and internal audit charter of the organization. The consultancy service is provided in the form of a consultancy work by a competent, qualified consultant team/firm with the relevant experience in the field under the following conditions:
- Professional service be guided by clearly worked out “Terms of Reference” showing:
- The scope of the work.
- Level of efforts and main deliverables.
- The reporting requirements including the types and frequencies of reports to be prepared.
- Professional service should be procured based on competitive bidding process in accordance to GCMHP internal regulations.
- Technical & Financial Proposals should be presented in separate closed envelops.
- GCMHP is not committed to lowest price offers.
- The consultancy service should avoid any kind of conflict of interest among the parties.
- All offered prices should be in USD including VAT.
Interested consultant teams/firms are encouraged to obtain the ToR available from Administrative Affairs & Human Resource Unit- GCMHP headquarter or writing to [email protected].
Proposals should be presented before 13:00 pm, February 23, 2017 in a sealed envelope to Administrative & Human Resources Unit- GCMHP headquarter, Gaza-Sheikh Ejleen, opposite Gaza Municipality Beach Club. For inquires please contact Ms. Rana Ayyad, Tel: 2641513. Email: [email protected]