Call for Concept Notes
Combating Root Causes of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in the Gaza Strip
Call opens: 12th of February 2020
Deadline for Submission: 22nd of February 2020
The Swiss NGO cfd (The Feminist Peace Organization, www.cfd-ch.org) is a peace and development organization working towards gender equality, the empowerment of women and participation of women in conflict resolution and peace building efforts. Cfd engages in the following sectors: prevention of sexual and gender-based violence S(GBV), income generation and social and political inclusion.
cfd invites women and youth-based NGOs working in Gaza Strip to apply for the GBV project if they are meeting the attached Concept Notes Guideline.
- Interested organizations who meet the criteria mentioned in the attached Concept Notes Guidelines are invited to fill out the application form consisting of
Part I: Concept Notes Templates and
Part II: Organizational Assessment Template.
The application form has to be submitted in word-format.
- Prepare the required annexes mentioned below as a compressed file. Complete applications consisting of filled in template and mentioned annexes should be sent to:
- Inquiries about the application process should only be submitted in English to the email: [email protected] until latest 19th of February 2020. Please note, inquiry emails received after this date will not be answered.
- You can download the two document (Concept Notes Template and Organizational Assessment) together from this link
- Deadline for submitting the proposal is: 22nd of February 2020. Any proposals received after this deadline will not be considered.
For further information, please read the Concept Notes Guideline as a reference for submission,