Enabel - Belgian development agency
Call for Proposals
Reference No: PSE21002-10010
Project Name: Youth Economic Empowerment in Palestine (YEP)” as part of the EU-funded Youth Empowerment Program
Title: Call for Proposals under the intervention: Youth Economic Empowerment in Palestine (YEP) as part of the EU-funded Youth Empowerment Program - Business Development PSE21002-10010.
The general objective of this Call for Proposals is to enhance resilience of the most vulnerable youth and young women by supporting them to develop sustainable micro- or small businesses that are viable in their local economies.
The specific objective of this Call for Proposals is to ensure that young women and men are better equipped to access self-employment opportunities.
Expected results are:
- 200 vulnerable youth with selected business plans benefited from business development services and are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to develop business plans and operate a business.
- Business development service packages comprise of training (including financial literacy), mentoring, technical support and seed funds aimed at maximizing the value of the businesses developed and ensuring access to local markets and value chains
- 80 vulnerable youth micro- or small business owners are supported to set up a cooperative business model
- 200 vulnerable youth participated in 21st century skills trainings through Enabel supported innovation hubs
- Access to credit and capital needed to start a business is facilitated. 140 vulnerable youth linked with credit providers partnering in relevant funds of the European External Investment Plan and development partners.
Enabel now invites proposals from eligible and qualified applicants for applying for this grant:
- Applicants can download the call for proposals documents and all annexes at the following address: https://www.enabel.be/content/enabel-tenders, then selecting country: Palestinian Territory.
- An information session on this Call for Proposals will be hosted online on 25 July at 14:00. If you are interested to participate, you are required to fill in this form https://forms.gle/sZejFUqJRk6YNhgRA to register and receive the meeting link.
- Applicants must be delivered to the addresses mentioned below before the 10th of August 2022 at 3:00 PM.
- Applicants Guidelines – Business Development PSE21002-10010
- Documents for information:
- Grant agreement
- Concept note evaluation grid
- Proposal evaluation grid
- Disbursement request
- Transfer asset ownership
- Financial Identification form
- Procurement principles
- Log frame
- Documents to be completed:
- Grant application file
- Logical framework
- Legal entity form
- East Jerusalem office: 5 Baibars Street, Sheikh Jarrah
- Ramallah office: Royal Center, 7th Floor, Al Balou’, Mecca Street, Al Bireh - Ramallah and Al Bireh Governorate
- Gaza office: Al Rayes Plaza Building, 4th floor Vector Hugo street
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: Tender Doc.