Social Developmental Forum
Location: Gaza City
Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension (Full-time)
Report to: Projects Manager
Who we are?
Social Developmental Forum is a Non-governmental Organization (NGO) operating in Palestine, established in 2006 as an initiative of a group of young activities. SDF seeks to build a professional model that can better invest in the available resources and capacities to offer community services, based on human rights, the law and civil values. SDF three main programs: Civil and Political Empowerment Program, Economic Empowerment Program, Digital Transformation.
- Are you a young women/ young man who is full of energy?
- Do you believe in the role of youth to make change?
- Do you love working in a friendly and flexible environment?
- Do you have creative ideas to be discussed? Are you passionate to learn?
- Can you work with different people, including youth, people with disabilities and partners?
- Can you work under pressure and meet a tight deadline?
If your answers to above questions are yes, then we would like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely, efficient and effective preparation and implementation of work plans.
- Monitor the progress of the project to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Lead the project team to ensure effective, efficient and timely implementation of the project and support an environment of learning for staff within the project.
- Develop Terms of Reference for project services/experts and ensure proper delivery of technical services.
- Supervise the visibility, publication, and media products in coordination with media unit.
- Organizing the administrative and logistical aspects of the projects activities.
- Prepare written reports as required by the SDF and donor reporting systems.
- Build good relationships with community members, beneficiaries and partners to ensure the quality of actions.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the project activities and develop the necessary forms and records to ensure the smooth and timely sharing of information.
- Follow up on expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds in cooperation with finance team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor degree in business administration, development studies, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant work in NGOs/ iNGOs.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Strong understanding of concepts, issues and techniques related to community mobilization and advocacy, strategic planning, organizational systems, and capacity building.
- Good skills in reporting and demonstration of experience in practicing conceptual tools (e.g. logical framework);
- Strong communication skills and networking abilities with diverse community groups.
- Computer skills (MS Office, virtual apps, Social Media Networks, and e-mail).
If you interested in this job and qualified enough, please take the following requirements in your consideration:
- Send an updated CV that shows your personal information, professional experience and skills, and three references. Any other related information is welcome as well.
- Please record a Bio video (2 minutes maximum). You should present your experiences and the strength points that qualifies you to get this job. Video should be sent as a link of Drive. Kindly note that any video exceeds 2 minutes will be disqualified.
Please send the above listed requirements to the email: [email protected] no later than 23 January 2023 at 16:00 (Local time). Also, put the “Project Coordinator” in the subject of your email.